New oilfield services company Ardyne has been launched with £50 million backing from O&G-focused private equity ...read more →
Frontica has signed a five-year contract with Aker Solutions to deliver staffing services, IT services and ...read more →
Fair Head Tidal is planning to submit a marine licence application this summer for the proposed 100MW tidal energy ...read more →
Subsea services company Acteon has launched a new service, Acteon Field Life Service (FLS). Acteon FLS offers a ...read more →
TPG, an Australian telecommunications provider, has informed its customers about the Sydney-Guam submarine cable ...read more →
Vroon Offshore Services has taken delivery of a 68-metre subsea support vessel (SSV) VOS Sugar. The vessel was ...read more →
Balltec Engineered Solutions has completed work on Statoil’s infrastructure upgrade for the Åsgard Millom pipeline ...read more →
FPSO Europe Congress
Pursuing Cost-Optimization & Project Excellence across Europe’s FPSO Value Chain!
Launched to great success in 2015, the FPSO Europe Congress is set to return on 24-25 February 2016 in London for yet another exciting gathering of Europe’s leading oil operators, FPSO contractors, EPCs, shipyards and solution providers to discuss the most topical and critical FPSO developments in the North Sea, Latin America, Brazil and West Africa market.
Why Attend the 2nd Annual FPSO Europe Congress?
- Discover how FPSO leaders are embracing the new realities of a low oil price environment – what are the strategies to adopt in pursuit of viable economical FPSO projects?
- Brainstorm with industry experts on innovative FPSO engineering, construction and technology breakthroughs leading to significant CAPEX and OPEX savings
- Review, refine and optimize your existing FPSO operations – how can we enhance oil recovery and extend FPSO asset lifetime?
- Learn from FPSO experts on the ins-and-outs of delivering successful FSPO projects in North Sea, West Africa, Latin America and Brazil – how can we comply with local content and form effective native partnerships?
- Engage and form sustainable partnerships with European-based oil companies and FPSO contractors that are leading offshore E&P and FPSO projects in the region
2016 FPSO Distinguished Speakers Include:
- Curtis Lohr, Stones Project Manager, Shell
- David Hartell, Senior Development Manager, Premier Oil
- Terry Hughes, Project Director, Tullow Oil
- Sid Sircar, Facilities Delivery Manager – Catcher Development, Premier Oil
- Michael Wyllie, Group Technology Director, SBM Offshore
- Chris Brett, President, Teekay Offshore
- Puneet Sharma, Vice President, MODEC
- Eirik Barclay, CEO, Yinson Production
The FPSO Europe Congress 2016 is proud to bring you an updated program offering fresh perspectives, creative solutions and critical market intelligence fundamental to FPSO business sustainability as we discuss just HOW and WHAT you can do in pursuit of a viable, efficient and safe FPSO strategy.
For more information please visit the website at http://goo.gl/uvYsrk or email email@example.com
read more >
Topsides Platforms & Hulls
Topsides, Platforms & Hulls Conference & Exhibition is the offshore industry’s only event dedicated to the topsides, platforms and hulls…read more >
The 16th North Sea Decommissioning Conference
The 2016-programme has been composed to shed light on the effect of the current low oil-price environment on the decommissioning market…read more >
Substructures for UK Offshore Wind
Design, construction and installation
Optimising offshore substructures is one of the key challenges for reducing LCOE. Foundation designers have produced a variety of different solutions: monopiles, GBS, jackets, suction buckets and floating foundations. Looking at U.K. projects – different soils, water depths,fabrication timelines and installation challengescreate many questions for the industry to solve. We’re entering uncharted territory; projects arelarger, farther and more complex than ever completed.
Now is the time to have a close look at lessons learnt and define the room for improvement for the U.K. wind industry.read more >
The Port Macquarie Artificial Reef loadout was completed last week and the vessel Leaders Creek from Polaris and ...read more →
Total has started-up production from the Laggan and Tormore gas and condensate fields, located in 600 meters of ...read more →
Almost 7,000 visits were made to Europe’s largest subsea event, Subsea Expo, held in Aberdeen this week, despite ...read more →
Halliburton has released the Dash 3-inch Subsea Safety System, a solution for electrohydraulic control of ...read more →
Maersk Connector, the DP2 cable installation vessel, was handed over from Damen Shipyards Group to Maersk Supply ...read more →
Subsea World News has gathered all the highlights to bring you a summarized version of the most popular articles ...read more →
PhotoSynergy Ltd (PSL) has added a new product to its subsea portfolio, the SLS2000, developed to provide the ...read more →
GE Oil & Gas has informed Nautilus Minerals that the factory acceptance testing (FAT) on the subsea slurry and ...read more →
An European consortium has launched a new Horizon 2020 project, Blue Nodules, on February 01, 2016. This project ...read more →
The Danish Minister for Energy, Utilities and Climate, Lars Christian Lilleholt, has approved Energinet.dk’s ...read more →
Hawboldt Industries has welcomed David Marchetti to its team who joined the company in a senior sales role. ...read more →
The Norwegian Labor Court has ruled in favor of Technip in the case against Industri Energi (IE) and the Norwegian ...read more →
Fugro has been awarded a contract by BHP Billiton Petroleum for the Pyrenees Phase 3 Installation Project. The ...read more →
Norfolk Marine has completed installation of its TFN scour remediation system to E.ON’s Scroby Sands offshore wind ...read more →