Technip was awarded by EnQuest Britain Limited a contract for the development of the Alma and Galia fields, located 310 kilometers Southeast of Aberdeen, United Kingdom.
The fields, which will be tied back to the EnQuest Producer floating production storage and offloading unit (FPSO), are located at a water depth of approximately 80 meters.
The contract covers:
– Installation of two 10” production flexible flowlines(1), one 8” water injection flexible flowline and one further 8” production flexible flowline,
– Installation of three 8” flexible risers(2),
– Installation of two production control umbilicals(3)/risers,
– Installation of four power cables and associated dynamic risers,
– Procurement, fabrication and installation of a 175 ton manifold structure,
– Associated trenching operations, tie-ins, testing and commissioning.
Technip’s operating center in Aberdeen will execute the contract. Vessels from the Technip fleet will be used for the campaign including the Skandi Arctic and the Orelia, as well as third-party vessels.
Subsea World News Staff , June 25, 2012; Image: Technip