Seatec received an order for delivery of a complete subsea slib-sampler system.
This sampler makes it possible to take undisturbed bottom-samples with automatic control functions.
The system will be operated through a main umbilical by a multiplexer and a specific designed software package.
Delivery consists of:
– Slipsampler with both electrical and pneumatic Epods
– Control computer system and operating software
– Communication and control modules
Furthermore N-Seatec will deliver:
– Compact Survey winch system with slipring and remote control
– Steel armoured umbilical with fork-termination
Delivery and installation is scheduled for December 2012.
Press Release, October 11, 2012