Conseil général de la Corse du Sud has invited bidders to submit their offers for the dredging and rock excavation works at the port of Porto Vecchio area.
Nature and scope of work includes:
- supply and liaising of facilities construction,
- overseeing of supply and equipment required for dredging and rock excavation and equipment necessary to discharge at se,
- creation of topographic and bathymetric surveys, monitoring of turbidity and undercurrents, seagrass protection by setting up pf netting,
- dredging 90,000 m3 of loose material off slope,
- 8000 m3 of rock excavation of hard materials, supply and disposal of products extracted onto dump sites located over 13 kms from the extraction site.
The deadline for submission of the tender is November 22, 2012.
Subsea World News Staff, October 12, 2012