The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has launched a tender competition to supplement its technological competence and capacity.
The purpose is to become more of a driving force in development of discoveries and measures to enhance recovery from fields in operation.
The tender competition is for external companies with the relevant expertise. The NPD needs consultants who can carry out assignments within various technological areas:
- Subsurface technology, reservoir geology and reservoir technology;
- Drilling and well technology;
- Development technology and operation of facilities and plants;
- Seabed technology and infrastructure;
- Land facilities, technology, infrastructure and capacities;
- Disposal of facilities.
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate is looking to sign parallel framework agreements of a two-year duration with an option to extend the agreements with one plus one year.
This tendering competition was announced on August 17, and tenders must be submitted by September 30. The aim is to start up some time this autumn.