The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has signed framework agreements with eleven supplier firms representing various technology areas.
The contractors will provide professional assistance within their specialty areas, and the NPD will utilise this expertise in its work to follow-up developments on the Norwegian shelf and on operational fields.
The framework agreements include:
- Subsurface technology, reservoir geology and reservoir technology (AGR Petroleum Services AS, Ross Offshore AS and Larsen Reservoir ApS);
- Drilling and well technology (AGR Petroleum Services AS, Ocean Maxwell AS and Acona AS);
- Development technology and operation of installations and facilities (Rambøll Oil & Gas AS, Acona AS and Aker Solutions AS);
- Seabed technology and infrastructure (Acona AS, Aker Solutions AS and Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants Norway AS);
- Land facilities, technology, infrastructure and capacities (Kværner AS, Aibel AS and Aker Solutions AS);
- Disposal of facilities (Kværner AS, Dr Techn Olav Olsen AS and Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants AS);
The tender competition targeted external companies with relevant technical expertise. The parallel framework agreements have a duration of two years, with options for extending the agreements with one plus one year.