Swissôtel Bremen, Bremen
Jul 9 2019 - Jul 11 2019 | download iCal
Offshore Foundations is a technical event for experts in the wind industry. The goal is to push forward technical development for future foundation concepts. Practical experience, current research and prototypes, will be discussed in order to increase cost-efficiency and to take the next steps towards the full commercialization of the industry.
Join this focused knowledge exchange and:
- Learn about current project development to impact your LCoE
- Enhance foundation structural stability & reliability to increase life extension
- Explore standards and design solutions for extreme environmental conditions
- Implement structural health and condition monitoring to improve design and operations
- Discover the next-generation foundations for large turbines
- Investigate the advances of floating foundations to remain up-to-date
Download the latest agenda here:
Don’t miss out and book your tickets today!