Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel, Aberdeen
Apr 16 2019 - Apr 18 2019 | download iCal
Europe’s leading Offshore Well Intervention conference is returning to Aberdeen for its sixth year on 16th – 18th April 2019 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Aberdeen Treetops, Scotland.
The conference exists to combine North Sea best practice with new data-driven methods to optimise well intervention over three days and has been completely revitalised to include:
- 50 expert speakers – such as OGA (Oil and Gas Authority), Shell UK Ltd., Repsol Sinopec UK Ltd. and ConocoPhillips – sharing exclusive well intervention insight
- 350+ delegates comprised of operators (30%), well services (25%), suppliers (30%) and regulatory personnel, consultants or other (15%)
- Interactive session formats that encourage collaboration, to solve industry issues and improve commercial decisions, on top of technical development through case-studies
- A Technology Showcase Hall of 30+ leading service companies, providing an unrivalled and targeted networking opportunity for the well intervention community
- A whole conference day and section of the Technology Showcase Hall dedicated to data and digitalisation.
- Private Meeting Rooms for hosting clients or suppliers onsite, away from the main conference and exhibition area
- Consult-an-Operator: Guaranteed, open access to operators through the premium pass. Operators will present problems and delegates can deliver bespoke solutions to them privately.
- OWI Arcade: A selection of entertainment, food and drink and a more casual level of conversation will allow delegates to unwind from the formalities of the conference.
To register or for speaking or sponsorship enquiries contact Abigail Clifton on email@example.com; +44 (0) 203 793 8800.
Full price £1325 + VAT (Premium) and £1195 + VAT (Standard), or book before 8th February to receive a £500 discount.