Petrobras’ R&D Centre CENPES, Rio De Janeiro
Sep 17 2019 - Sep 18 2019 | download iCal
The inaugural Latin America Offshore Well Intervention Conference is launching into Rio De Janeiro, Brazil on 17th & 18th September in partnership with some of the key players in the industry, Petrobras and ANP.
More than 150 senior level delegates, including 50+ operator representatives, will be gathering to participate in OWI LATAM 2019, which takes place on 17th and 18th September 2019 at Petrobras’ R&D Centre CENPES.
Over the two-day conference, 25+ expert speakers will share exclusive insight on how to develop an integrity, production and P&A strategy that complies with a changing regulatory and operational landscape Additionally, the Technology Showcase Hall presenting 10+ leading service companies, will foster an interactive and engaged conference community, providing an unrivalled and targeted networking opportunity.
Key Speakers Include:
Mariana Rodrigues França, Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels Regulation Specialist – Wells & Drilling Coordinator, ANP sharing latest well integrity regulations
- Rafael Augusto do Couto Albuquerque, Regulatory Specialist, ANP sharing P&A regulation in Brazil: past, present, and future
- Marcos Tolfo, Project Practices Manager for Wells, Petrobras sharing future projects, challenges and new developments
- Marcelo Matos, Plug and Abandonment Technical Advisor, Petrobras sharing the technical specification for riserless lightwell intervention
- Bernardo Gobbi, Plug and Abandonment Coordinator, Petrobras sharing the future decommissioning focus for Brazil
- Giovani Machado, Well Intervention Coordinator, Petrobras sharing an overview of Petrobras’ workover projects and technical challenges
- Julio Leite, Qualification & Reliability Manager for Wells and Rig Systems, Petrobras sharing the development of technology governance in the well area
To register or for speaking or sponsorship enquiries contact Erin Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 203 409 3042